This is a weekly meme hosted by the good folks at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is…
Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013
This is such a great topic because my students and I set reading goals for 2013 before we left for Christmas break. Today is our first day back from Christmas break, and we’re going to revisit these goals for the start of the new year!
Here are my goals, in no particular order:
- Finish reading the Amulet graphic novel series.
- Read at least 1 Printz title each month of the school year and at least 2 each summer month.
- Read 4 mysteries by June 7th.
- Finish my Dystopia Challenge, complete with reviews.
- Finish my Debut Author Challenge, complete with reviews.
- Finish my Off the Shelf Challenge, complete with reviews.
- Read at least 2 non-fiction books by June 7th.
- Read 1 poetry book from the 2012 Non-Fiction Nerdies award list.
- Organize & sticker series books in my classroom library.
- Maintain “Mrs. Fountain’s Reads” board with bookcovers of books I have read this year.