This is a weekly meme hosted by the good folks at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is…
Top Ten Bookish Confessions
- I have never read a single Twilight book or watched a single Twilight movie. Some might consider this a success, others a tragedy. Either way, vampires just aren’t my thing…so I haven’t gotten around to it. Maybe one day.
- I do not own all of the Harry Potter books. When I read the series, my husband had some and I borrowed the rest from my library at school. Now that my oldest is at perfect HP reading age, I need to buy the rest of the books!
- I almost ALWAYS owe a fine at the library. Between my books and the kids’ books, there always ends up being at least one book that ends up being left behind for whatever reason.
- I am super duper sad that I don’t still have my collection of Baby-Sitter’s Club books to pass down to my daughter. I had a TON, but they were all ruined. I hope she finds a series to love like I loved BSC!
- Sometimes I just can’t help myself from butting in and suggesting books to people while I’m at the bookstore. When they’re just wandering aimlessly around such great books, how can I resist?!
- I have to read the book summary before I read a book, and I hate it when books don’t have a summary! I won’t even check it out if there’s no summary. I like to have some idea of what I’m getting in to!
- I’ve seen all of the Lord of the Rings movies, but never read the books.
Hmm, I can only come up with 7 right now. Guess I don’t have too many “bad” bookish habits!