This is a weekly meme hosted by the good folks at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is…
Top Ten Posts On My Blog That Would Give The Best Picture of ME
I have only been blogging here since January, and at the beginning there was very little regularity (I think I went a whole month without blogging once testing time came). However, I still have some great stuff in here, and I wanted to share it with you! So here are my top 10 blog posts…in no particular order 🙂
- The challenge is on! – I talk a bit about my reading history and my reading challenges for the new year.
- Top 10 Favorite Quotes From Books – This post made me realize I need to keep better track of my favorite quotes!
- Genre-fying the Library – One of my posts from our library genre-fication project. I have pictures of some of my students helping sort books into genres.
- Teachers Write! Tuesday Quick-Write – This is one of the few Teachers Write! activities that I posted on my blog. It’s about my children, and I just really like it 🙂
- Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters – My very first review! Agh.
- Boy21 – A review for a book I absolutely loved. When I tweeted about the book, I got a reply from the author. I can’t wait to show my students!
- Top 10 Heroines Who Kick Butt – Can I take a couple days off from my life and spend it in these character’s shoes instead?
- The Forsaken – This is one of my favorite book releases from this year! This is when I started doing my “what I like/don’t like” review format. I like to see the breakdown from others, so I’m providing my own when reviewing.
- Ashfall – Another of my favorite reads this year. If you haven’t read this, I highly recommend it!
- Teachers Write! Tuesday Quick-Write – This piece shows the differences in a spot I consider “home.” While the road isn’t home for me, it was a drive I made to my grandparents that changed dramatically. I still miss the way it used to look 😦
So hopefully you’ll look around my blog and decide that it’s ok…then you can come back more often! I’m still getting my blogging legs under me. I don’t know how people who have kids keep theirs so spiffy and up to date…it’s hard! But I’m enjoying myself, and I guess that’s all that matters!